Attention Texarkana Area Men and Women would you like to…
Get in incredible shape and reduce daily stress while having fun learning the most effective martial art on the planet!
Our Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Martial Arts Program allows adults of all ages and any experience level (Beginners Welcome!) to GET IN PHENOMENAL SHAPE while learn REAL SELF DEFENSE, having a competitive outlet (even for the majority of students that don’t compete), and really just having fun with other cool, positive people.
We “put our money where our mouth is” with a NO RISK, 7 DAY FREE TRIAL and a full 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you do decide to join us!
Check out just a few of the many benefits you will experience at Texarkana Jiu Jitsu…
- Get in shape quickly (and without spending hours running on a treadmill!)
- Improve your fitness, energy levels, health, and self confidence.
- You will feel great as you lose body fat and improve conditioning.
- Get in shape by working out with a purpose!
- You don’t have to be fit to start! Your current physical condition does not prevent you from experiencing the benefits of training.
- No Experience Necessary! Students range from mothers wanting to get back in shape after a pregnancy to athletes with years of training to more sedentary professionals like computer programmers, doctors… to people doing manual labor like construction workers, firefighters, and virtually anyone you could imagine!
Combat Tested, Real Self Defense trained in Safe, Fun Classes!
- Learn a highly effective self defense system (Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, also known as Gracie Jiu Jitsu).
- Our style developed on the rough streets of Brazil, evolving over time to incorporate the most effective techniques that work against stronger, more aggressive attackers.
- The techniques are used and taught to numerous law enforcement agencies and our military because they are proven to work when your life in on the line.
- These techniques could easily save your life or the life of someone in your family one day.
Relax, have fun and reduce stress!
- Participation in our classes allows you to forget about work and other problems that you may be facing in your life.
- You’ll find that our classes are an excellent escape from many of life’s stresses and act like a ‘mini-vacation’ from the problems of daily life.
Beginner Friendly Classes!
- You won’t feel out of place in our adult classes and beginning students are always welcome!
- Every one is welcome, regardless of experience.
- Our classes are open to the absolute beginner, to those with years of experience in various martial arts – AND you won’t feel out of place.
- We really enjoy helping those just starting out in the martial arts.
Adult Oriented Classes!
- Classes are taught in a fun, relaxed environment.
- You won’t have to make funny faces, yell “kiaaa,” or bow to a ‘master.’
- Side note: We were thinking of placing a life size statue of Coach Marc in the school and having everyone bow to it before and after class, but it was met with fierce resistance so we’ve put this on temporary hold…
- But seriously, these activities are related to other martial arts, but are not necessary to improve your martial arts technique, self defense, discipline, fitness (or anything else).
Learn a new sport that isn’t limited to kids and professional athletes!
- Some students enjoy competing and there is opportunity for that if that is something that you are interested in doing, but it’s certainly not the only focus!
- You can participate in one of the fastest growing sports in the United States if you’re interested in competition.
- Students that are interested in competing have the opportunity to participate in many local, national and international events.
- This provides an excellent outlet for those with a more competitive nature to participate in an individual sport against others.
- Our students have experienced phenomenal success in competitions.
No Risk, 7 Day Free Trial!
Click The Button to get started with your 7 Day Free Trial!
No Risk, 7 Day Free Trial! Click the button to claim a Free Week Pass.
Why do we do what we do at Texarkana Jiu Jitsu and what is our core philosophy?
We’re here to help people live Healthier, More Confident, Fitter Lives while developing Dominate Self Defense skills through Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training.
Training that will challenge you every day on the mat to get a little better, a little stronger, and at least a little happier than you were before you walked in. The classes are scaled for beginners to ramp you up without pushing you beyond what you can safely do.
We’re a family, a tribe of people that comes from all different walks of life coming together to help each of us accomplish our personal goals.
Some members want to get in better shape… others want to compete, learn effective self defense, develop more positive habits, learn an incredible martial art, or a huge number of other benefits that people get training at Texarkana Jiu Jitsu.
Whatever your goals, we’re here to help you achieve them and hope to see you soon!
Texarkana Jiu Jitsu was the first Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and MMA school in Texarkana and East Texas.
We were established in June 1999 to bring Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Wrestling, No Gi Grappling, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA or also known as UFC style competitions), and Self Defense to Texarkana.
At Texarkana Brazilian Jiu Jitsu we pride ourselves on providing a complete curriculum for the grappling and combat arts.
We have the two highest ranking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Black Belts in Texarkana and East Texas, PLUS many brown belts, purple belts, blue belts, white belts, and on the mat every class, in addition to, the new students that are joining us every week.
This means that newer students get the huge benefit of working with experienced black belts that understand proper technique and how to coach others.
Our martial arts classes are very friendly to new students.
We work to develop the potential of each student that walks through our doors… whether you’ve never trained before or have years of experience.
Visitors can expect a friendly, safe and clean environment with black belt level instruction that will ensure you develop as quickly as possible so that you can achieve your personal goals… whether your goals are to get in better shape, learn realistic self defense, or to compete in various events including grappling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, or MMA.
Texarkana Jiu Jitsu has had students that have competed at all levels of competition with extraordinary results.
You will really enjoy the friendly environment where you feel welcomed like you were a part of the family while being pushed to achieve more than you thought was possible.
You will leave training with a real feeling of satisfaction after every class you’ve attended, knowing that you got a little better, improved your conditioning, and have been challenged.
Our students come from all walks of life.
We’re fortunate to already have a wide range of ages, talents, and abilities on the mat training every class Texarkana Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
We have numerous professionals (Medical Doctors, Physical Therapists, Dentists, etc)… as
well as, small business owners, construction workers, college and high school students – and everything in between.
No experience is necessary in our classes!
We are the only school in Texarkana and East Texas that has TWO Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belts and we have the two highest ranking BJJ Black Belts in Texarkana… plus we have many experienced martial artists on the mat every class with FOUR BJJ brown belts, many purple belts, blues, white belts, in addition to, the new students that are joining us every week.
This means that newer students get the huge benefit of working with black belts that understand proper technique and how to coach others.
Learn Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Texarkana!
If you are new to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and/or martial arts, then you probably have some questions on whether this is something that you would like and is it something that you even CAN do?
Some people are worried that they are currently too out of shape to start.
Others worry because they haven’t ever done something like this before.
We know that to many people the idea of taking classes sounds intimidating.
We understand, we really do. That’s why we designed our foundational BJJ classes to meet the needs of a brand new student.
Everyone has to start somewhere and you won’t find a friendlier training environment.
We’re happy to say that all of our students take time to help beginners. Everyone remembers what it was like and want to help you improve and accomplish your goals
Our classes are filled with other new students.
Often potential students say that they need to get in shape before starting class… you know, that may be true at some martial arts schools, but not in our classes.
You can start today, regardless of your current level of conditioning.
Everyone will start at their own pace and over time build up your conditioning/fitness over time. You’ll really enjoy the relaxed environment we have for beginners in our classes.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) classes
Texarkana Jiu Jitsu’s Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) and Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) classes are FUN and our classes don’t require any prior experience or training.
Anyone can train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu with us!
If you have ever wondered if martial arts training may be for you, then check out our special offer below to get you started now and at no risk to you!
Simply enter your first name and email in one of the forms on this page.
We’ll send you the information on how to get started with our free trial program, plus we’ll include our free guide on what to look for in a martial arts
school, including some questions to ask that might not have occurred to you!
Adult Martial Arts Classes in Texarkana
Our Promise to You!
- We offer only the most proven and highly effective martial arts training available.
- We never waste training time by performing mindless movements that don’t work in real life.
- We believe that if something doesn’t work, then it has no place in training.
- Not only that, but we practice techniques safely and have an excellent safety record at our school.
- Beginners are always welcome!
- We offer a no risk, free 7 day trial for those interested in trying out the classes to help you discover if we are a good fit for you and your goals.
We also offer a Full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, to remove any risk to joining one of our programs.
What is Brazilian Jiu Jitsu?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu /BJJ (originally brought to our country by the Gracie family and Royce Gracie who proved its effectiveness in the early MMA fights (UFC)).
Classes are perfect for men and women to be introduced to martial arts in a safe environment.
Classes are taught by a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt (Dr. Hagebusch). We’re fortunate at Texarkana Jiu Jitsu to have the 2 highest ranking Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belts within about 2.5+ hours of Texarkana.
Coach Marc is a 3rd degree Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt under Romero “Jacare” Cavalcanti (head of the most successful Brazilian Jiu Jitsu team, the 10 time World Champion Alliance Team).
We have another Brazilian Jiu Jitsu black belt at Texarkana Jiu Jitsu in 1st degree BJJ black belt and Tae Kwon Do black belt, Billy Mullino.
Our Adult Brazilian Jiu Jitsu classes will allow you the opportunity to develop solid, technical Brazilian Jiu Jitsu skills while improving your fitness levels (no matter what that level may be now).
Students have the opportunity to compete for our highly successful BJJ team (if interested).
Learn the style of fighting that has proven itself as a dominant force in fighting competitions held over the entire globe!
We can help you achieve YOUR goals, whether you’re looking to…
- Getting in great shape… losing body fat, gaining strength, developing better coordination, and improving energy levels!
- Learning highly effective, proven self defense skills!
- Reducing stress, developing positive habits, and a healthier lifestyle!
- Improving self confidence by proving to yourself that you can do more than you ever
- believed was possible!
- … or even competing amateur and professionally at Texarkana Jiu Jitsu you’ll find a program that suits your needs.
What is our Adult Class Schedule?
Adults have the opportunity to train Mon/Wed at 6:30 pm, Tue/Thr at 7:15 PM, and Saturday training at 10:30 AM; and other training opportunities exist at different times.
We start a new student in a class on either Tue or Thr at 7:15 pm because we have set aside that time for an experienced student to work with you to get you started. Please contact us if you’re interested in trying out a Free Class!
*You don’t need any martial arts experience to start one of our programs and you don’t have to get in shape before starting!
Where are we located?
We’re located at 4025 N. Stateline Ave in a tan metal building with a green roof on the Texas side across from Holiday Bowl.
We are a black belt academy that is committed to developing excellence in our students, both on and off the mat!
How can you contact us?
Call us at 903-793-1085 or email us here for more information or to get started for free with our no risk, 7 day trial that allows you to try it before deciding on the martial arts school that’s right for you.
What should you do next?
Click the button to claim your No Risk, 7 Day Free Pass!
To get started, simply click the button and fill out the form so we can contact you and get it set up!
Read some of the many rave recommendations we’ve received from students training at Texarkana Jiu Jitsu below!